Liposomal Vitamin C - Capsules (180 Count / 90 Servings)
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT & FAT SOLUBLE VITAMIN C – Our vitamin c supplement is supportive of the immune system. Avoid having to take sick days off from work by taking these pills daily as a defense against getting sick. Our powerful combination of sunflower phospholipids (building blocks of cell membranes) and Vitamin C, creates the best antioxidant supplements that neutralize harmful free radicals caused by stress.
- Ageless - vitamin C is an antioxidant which may protect against oxidative cellular damage that causes us to age prematurely
- Healthier Heart - Studies show that vitamin C could reduce “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides -risk factors for heart disease and stroke.
- Improved Energy - Vitamin C is required for the making and maintaining of molecules like l-carnitine, essential for energy production from fat.
- Improved Immunity - Regular use may help reduce the amount of colds you get and may shorten the duration of any that you do catch
- Tighter Skin, Stronger Bones - vitamin C is crucial in the development of collagen, the protein that holds our muscles, bones and skin together
Stress Resilience - Studies show that supplementing with vitamin C could help reduce stress hormones like cortisol as well as inflammation markers like IL-10 
Do these have to be refrigerated?
No, just store in a cool place.
Some softgels stick to each other. Are they still ok?
Yes, this can happen due to the gelatin in the capsule or, sometimes, excessive heat during transport. As long as the capsule is intact the contents are fine.
Is this made here in the USA?
Yes. This product is proudly made in an FDA registered, cGMP third party verified facility.
What is the source of the lecithin derived phospholipids?
The phospholipids in this product are derived from non-GMO sunflower. They are not derived from soy.
What is the source of the MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oil in this product? What form is it?
It is caprylic acid (C8) derived from palm oil. It is not sourced from coconut.
Can I open the softgel and pour the contents in juice?
No these softgels are meant to open in the small intestine for the best absorption. Do not open the capsule. If you wish to have a liquid we have a liquid glutathione product.
Where is the gelatin in the softgel derived?
The source is bovine (cows).
What is the source of the caramel? How much sugar is there in one serving?
There is a minute amount (much less than 1 gram sugar per serving) of caramel used to coat the softgel for a more pleasant flavor. The caramel is derived from non-GMO cane and it is dairy-free and gluten free
What does “China-Free” Mean?
The term “China-Free” means the main ingredients Vitamin C and the Phospholipids are not from China. They are sourced from non-Chinese sources and the product is made in the United States in an FDA registered, cGMP third party verified facility.