Liposomal Quercetin 200mg - Capsules (60 count / 30 servings)
Quercetin is a naturally occurring bioflavonoid that supports healthy histamine levels, thereby helping to sustain a balanced immune response. Bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple stems, also supports healthy immune system function. Quercetin belongs to a class of water-soluble plant pigments called bioflavonoids that cannot be produced in the human body. It is also considered a phytoestrogen.
Uses For Quercetin:
- Diminishes Histamine Release: Quercetin helps to inhibit the synthesis of enzymes necessary for the release and degranulation of histamine.
- Antioxidant Support: Quercetin may help to promote cardiovascular health by defending lipids from oxidation and supporting the health of capillaries by enhancing their strength and integrity.
- Helps support immune function
- Supports cardiometabolic cellular and immune health
Quercetin supports immune health and zinc and vitamin C absorption. Quercetin is purified from the flowers of Sophora japonica, commonly known as the Japanese pagoda tree. Though individual ability to absorb quercetin may vary based on factors that are both genetic and related to the gut microbiome, the liposomal form of Quercetin by Core Med Science specially formulated to be absorbed by the body significantly faster than traditional forms.
- Supports immune health and Zinc and Vitamin C absorption
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
- Support for enzymes
Quercetin is in a ﬂavonoid family known as ﬂavonols that seem to support the body's normal detoxiﬁcation processes related to antioxidant activity and bind to iron in some cases, for support of healthy oxidation status. Some research suggests that flavonols also support zinc transport in cells. Most recently, these chemicals have been investigated for how they affect the process of cell division and communication between cells, which can be altered by normal aging. As opposed to antioxidant support, this is now a major area of research into the health-supporting properties of flavonoids.
Taking quercetin with meals and snacks throughout the day may improve your body's ability to use quercetin.