Do you suffer from psoriasis or another skin condition?
If you’re looking for a more holistic approach that considers the gut-skin connection with psoriasis, keep reading.
Many people don't realize that the gut is intimately connected to the health of our skin. When gut health is out of balance, it can manifest as skin issues like psoriasis, eczema, and rashes.
Personally, I believe that gut health is the key factor in many cases of skin issues, including psoriasis.
That's why I focus on restoring balance to the gut using functional medicine and taking liposomal glutathione to restore gut strength. By addressing the root causes of your skin issues, you can finally achieve lasting results.
Click here to check price and purchase on Amazon! (Use coupon code: CMSGlut20 for 20% off)
It’s important to know that “Functional Medicine” is root cause medicine.
When searching for the underlying factors and contributors to psoriasis and skin issues in general, you have to start with the gut.
The health of the gut informs the health of the entire body.
The gut is needed for delivering nutrients into the blood, detoxification, and for immunity.
Here’s how it connects to skin issues like psoriasis…
When gut health is out of balance, typically you experience digestive issues.
These digestive issues lead to skin issues like psoriasis and eczema.
Digestive issues also can lead to cognitive issues (brain fog), mood issues (anxiety, depression), inflammation (joint pain), and a host of other symptoms.
If any of these symptoms are familiar to you and you suffer from psoriasis, eczema, or another skin issue, liposomal glutathione might be the missing link to managing your symptoms.
A large percentage of people who have skin issues also have gut health problems. Glutathione is a key nutrient for gut health, and liposomal glutathione supplementation can help improve gut function and reduce inflammation.
The gut helps us to absorb nutrients and keep out harmful bacteria, fungi, and viruses. The gut is made up of only one layer of cells called enterocytes. These cells have a very important job.
“Leaky gut” is when the spaces between the enterocytes are no longer tight. Quite simply, it means that your digestive system is not working well and that you are not able to absorb nutrients from food properly.
If you want to get to the root cause of your skin issues and find relief, then liposomal glutathione needs to be at the foundational level of your psoriasis protocol.
It’s a vital way to improve your gut health and see results quickly by delivering nutrients to the body and supporting detoxification, all while helping to maintain healthy gut flora.
5 Liposomal Glutathione Benefits for Psoriasis
- Restores Antioxidants – Psoriasis creates free radicals that damage the skin, joint tissue, and the liver. Liposomal glutathione is the most powerful and effective antioxidant for fighting back against free radicals and protecting the body.
- Heals Leaky Gut – If you have psoriasis, you may also have a leaky gut. Liposomal glutathione heals leaky gut and restores your ability to absorb nutrients effectively. Heal a leaky gut faster by removing sugars, alcohol, gluten, nuts, and dairy from your diet.
- Retrains the Immune System – Liposomal glutathione can help to retrain the immune system to not attack itself, providing relief to your skin, joints, and the liver.
- Repairs Skin and Joint Tissue – Liposomal glutathione works with vitamin C to repair collagen and to keep the skin looking beautiful, joints feeling loose, and the liver healthy.
- Offers Greater Absorption – Liposomal glutathione is different from other forms of glutathione. Liposomal glutathione uses sticky fat molecules that shield the glutathione antioxidant from stomach acids. After reaching the gut, the liposomal glutathione sticks to the lining of the intestine, so more of the glutathione antioxidant passes into the bloodstream.
Traditional methods of treating skin issues like psoriasis, eczema, and rashes often involve harsh chemicals that can further irritate the skin.
Not only are these harsh chemicals irritating to the skin, but they can also be harmful to your gut health.
Liposomal glutathione offers a natural and affordable way to improve gut health and get rid of skin issues for good.
It's been shown to be effective in treating psoriasis and this month I am offering a 20% off coupon for my liposomal glutathione on Amazon.
Use this 20% off coupon today on Amazon.
I want to help you get started with restoring your gut health and this is the best way I know how.
- Dr. Bogdan Popa
P.P.S. - But don't just take my word for it... take a look at what the National Library of Medicine’s study has to say: Psoriasis Improvement in Patients Using Glutathione-enhancing, Nondenatured Whey Protein Isolate: A Pilot Study.