Liposomal Curcumin 250 mg - Liquid (6 FL OZ/ 30 Servings)
This supplement is made in the USA. All ingredients are tested in a third-party cGMP facility to ensure they are of the highest quality.
Inflammation has been a hot topic in medicine for nearly twenty years now. Studies in almost every field of medicine have shown that it is a major contributing factor to everything from heart disease, Alzheimer’s, digestive dysfunction and even type 2 diabetes. Even problems like depression may, in part, be due to inflammation.
Interestingly, one of the most powerful anti-inflammatories in the world has been used for millennia in India.
Modern science has shown that this compound, found in turmeric, can help much the same way anti-inflammatories you get at your doctors office or over the counter, but with few of the side-effects.
- Powerful Anti-inflammatory, Minus The Side Effects - Curcumin has been shown to be as effective as many anti-inflammatory medications including .[1,2,3] It blocks molecules like NF-kB alpha that play a crucial role in chronic inflammation. But this natural product has none of the side effects.
- Ageless - Counteracts molecules that lead to premature aging, protecting fatty acids, proteins, and DNA from oxidation.
- Clear Thinking - Promotes healthy levels of brain-derived neutrophic factor (BDNF), a restoring molecule that is crucial for brain health. Too little BDNF can cause brain cell degeneration.
- Heart Health - Needed for the proper function of your endothelium the cells that line the walls of your blood vessels. Problems with this cell wall are a primary contributor to heart disease and failure.
- Joint Health - Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, curcumin can be a powerful aid to people with arthritis. It could help reduce pain, swelling and tenderness.
- Mood Balance - In one study of 60 patients, curcumin helped with depressive symptoms more effectively that Prozac alone. Combining Prozac with curcumin had even better outcomes.
What are the "Natural Flavors" in this product?
They are plant and fruit extracts that we use for flavoring purposes to make the product more palatable. There is nothing synthetic in this product. There is no MSG.
Can I take multiple doses? Should I take multiple doses at once or split them up?
It is okay to experiment with dosing which is highly individualized. You can take multiple doses all at once or split them up as needed. Avoid taking over 3000 mg total of PC Complex (about 6 doses).
What is the shelf life?
The shelf life is 24 months after the Manufacturing Date (MFG). Some bottles have the MFG and the Expiration Date (EXP) printed on them. Newer batches only have the Expiration Date printed on the label.
What is the origin of the curcuminoids in this product?
The curcuminoids are sourced from China. Although we generally avoid using Chinese products, the source of the curcuminoids for this product is non-GMO and showed the lowest levels of heavy metals, including ultra-low lead, that we could find from any source.
Will I have more energy?
Many people feel more energy. Others do not feel much of a difference. Those who have higher levels of chronic inflammation, fatigue, or chronic illness are more likely to feel an immediate difference in energy levels than those who are healthier. Many people notice also that aches and pains are much better and that their joints do not hurt as much.
Does this product have to be refrigerated?
Yes, but only AFTER opening. The bottles are nitrogen sealed which prevents oxidation and the liposomes are stable even if exposed to heat while the bottle is sealed.
Is this made here in the USA?
Yes. The product is proudly produced in an FDA registered, cGMP third party verified facility.
What is the source of the lecithin derived phospholipids?
The phospholipids in this product are derived from non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
Does this product contain pepper? I read that I need to take black pepper to get the benefits of curcumin?
This product does not contain black pepper or bioperine which can be liver toxic. Some products use this to try to enhance the absorption of curcumin powder. However our product is very high absorption because of the liposomal technology it employs and does not need pepper.
Is there any corn in this product?
No there is no corn.