Liposomal PC Complex - Liquid (8 FL OZ / 30 Servings)
There is one type of molecule that serves as the building blocks for every cell membrane in all nature—including those in our own bodies. Without it, our bodies break down at the very root because cells can’t be properly built and mitochondria, our energy factories, can’t be repaired.
In fact, when levels are too low you may suffer from sluggishness, low energy, memory problems, loss of focus, and worse.
Your body can make these molecules. But to do so, it has to take resources from other places like building hormones, neurotransmitters, and DNA.
Luckily, you can give your body the help it needs with one simple supplement: Phosphatidylcholine Complex (PC).
- Focus, Memory, Cognition - Feed your brain what it needs to build acetylcholine, the neurotransmitter responsible for alertness, memory, and focus.
- Improved Energy - Feel more energetic by giving your mitochondria (the energy factories in your cells) what they need to regenerate and repair.
- Healthy Heart - A recent large study shows that enhanced PC levels may be associated with better cardiovascular health.
- Healthy Gut - Studies have shown that PC may be key in healing from inflammatory bowel conditions such as ulcerative colitis. Studies show that regular use may decrease inflammation and lead to healing and remission in as many as 90% of patients.[3,4]
- Liver Cell Support - Several studies have shown that PC could protect against liver cell damage caused by alcohol and has been shown to be potentially regenerative to liver cells in those with a condition called Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD).[5,6]
What is PC?
PC is a concentrated mix of phospholipids—the molecules we talked about above. There are at least three main phospholipids present in your cells and all of them are in this product. The main molecule is Phosphatidylcholine. It is the main building block of, and represents 40-50% of, all cell membranes. It protects your liver and brain cells, rebuilds cell membranes, and makes mitochondria work better.
Clearly PC is crucial for health, but there are two areas where it really shines: energy and brain support. This is because it is so important for mitochondrial function (remember, those are the little energy factories in your cells that literally create the energy we feel during the day) and in the development of acetylcholine—the neurotransmitter that is responsible for alertness, memory and focus.
Many report that PC gives them more energy, focus, and clearer vision within 30-45 minutes of taking it all without the jitters of caffeine.
Why Liposomal PC?
Like the other products on this website, the liposomal structures in our supplements provide more efficient and effective delivery to the blood stream. The PC in this product will be more bioavailable to your cells and more quickly than other products on the market making it a superior choice.
How should I store this product?
For best results keep it in a cool place or in the refrigerator.
What is the shelf-life of this product?
An unopened bottle has a shelf life of two years. We recommend using an opened bottle within 45 days for best results.
What's the best way to take it without tasting the liquid?
Add one dose (2 teaspoons) to about an inch of water in a glass. Do not mix. It will stay separate as a liquid from the water, which you can then drink down quickly in one gulp like doing a shot.
Is it normal for the liquid to be thick and dark brown?
Yes, that is the natural consistency and color of this concentrated and purified form of liposomal PC. You may store with the lid tightly closed upside down to allow for quicker dispensation of your daily dose.
Can I mix this with food or to make a smoothie in a blender?
Yes you can add this to a smoothie in a blender or mix it with food. It will maintain its effectiveness.
What does China Free mean? Is this product China Free?
China Free mean that the PC Complex ingredients are not from China.
Is this made here in the USA?
Yes. The product is proudly produced in an FDA registered, cGMP third party verified facility.
What is the difference between this product and regular sunflower lecithin?
This is highly purified from sunflower lecithin with much higher concentration of PC.
I have heard that phosphatidylcholine should not be packed in oil and that it is very common for companies to do so. Is this packed in oil?
No this is not packed in oil. This product is oil free and contains a liposomal form of PC that is high absorption.