Liposomal Active B-Complex Multivitamin w/Minerals - Softgels (90 Count/ 30 Servings)
This product is non-GMO, soy-free, gluten-free, dairy-free supplement made in the USA. All ingredients are tested in a third-party cGMP facility to ensure they are of the highest quality. No refrigeration required.
There is a myth in the world of conventional medicine that multivitamins do little more than make “expensive pee.” This is a tragedy, because vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants are the key nutrients and cellular helpers your body needs to perform every biochemical and metabolic function to fuel your daily life. From DNA synthesis to turning genes on and off, cellular repair, energy metabolism to mood and memory, these nutrients are essential for our bodies to thrive.
The sad truth is that very few of us get enough of these nutrients simply from our diets. Nutrient deficiencies from the Standard American Diet (S.A.D.), chronic stress levels, exercising too little (or too much), alcohol consumption, smoking, toxic exposures, and more deplete us of the very compounds we need to remain healthy and happy.
This liposomal mega-multivitamin is a remedy for that. It contains the key vitamins, trace minerals, and antioxidants your body needs—nutrients that are often left out of other formulas. And due to the liposomal delivery technology in this product, these nutrients will actually be absorbed more efficiently and effectively.
- Every Day Support - The B vitamins, Antioxidants, and Trace Minerals in this product are involved in virtually every metabolic function in the human body. These are the essential nutrients needed to thrive.
- Improved Energy - B vitamins are crucial for the creation of energy in your mitochondria, the little energy factories inside your cells. Antioxidants like Vitamins A, E, and C, protect these energy factories from damage. Give your body the fuel it needs to feel refreshed and rejuvenated every day.
- Heart Health - B vitamins like Niacin can improve good cholesterol (HDL), and drive down bad cholesterol (LDL). B-6, B-9 and B-12 can also balance key chemicals like homocysteine that have been implicated in cardiovascular health.
- Clearer Thinking - Brain cells need energy to work properly; B vitamins provide support the metabolic pathways to support cellular energy.
- Mood, Cravings And Sleep In Balance - B vitamins and minerals support a balanced production and breakdown of the neurotransmitters that are responsible for good mood, managing cravings, deep sleep, and a sense of well-being.
- Healthy Pregnancies - Neural tube defects and other birth issues can occur due to a lack of key B vitamins. (See below for more information on taking this supplement if pregnant.)
- Contains All B vitamins In Their Most ACTIVE Usable Form - It is hard to overstate the importance of the B vitamins but taking a cheap supplement loaded with inactive B-Vitamins might not do much good. The B vitamins in this product are "ready to use".
Way Beyond The “Standard” B Complex Formula - Without minerals like iodine, zinc, selenium and others B vitamins can’t properly do their job. Unlike most B vitamins on the market, this product solves that problem by including key amounts of the trace minerals to assist metabolism.
Is this product a multivitamin?
Yes this product is a complete "mega" multivitamin, because it has high doses of all of the vitamins, trace minerals and antioxidants that our bodies need. In addition it offers a liposomal formulation which enhances the absorption of all of the ingredients. Many of the vitamins and constituents in this vitamin would be poorly absorbed otherwise.
Is this product suitable for women who are or plan to be pregnant?
This product contains many of the vitamins and minerals recommended as prenatal vitamins such as folate, vitamin B12, and vitamin D3, in their most active forms. However if you are, or are planning to be, pregnant please consult with your obstetrician to make sure all of the ingredients are suitable for your care before taking this product.
What is the shelf life?
The shelf life is 24 months after the Manufacturing Date (MFG). Some bottles have the MFG and the Expiration Date (EXP) printed on them. Newer batches only have the Expiration Date printed on the label.
Do I have to refrigerate these?
No, just store in a cool place.
Some of the softgels stick to other softgels, is this okay?
Yes, this can happen due to the gelatin in the capsule or, sometimes, excessive heat during transport. As long as the capsule is intact the contents are fine. If in doubt just write to us at email@example.com - we can always issue a refund or send you a replacement if there is a reason to be concerned.
Can I take multiple doses?
We recommend you consult a physician before you decide to use more than one dose (3 softgels) per day as some of the fat soluble vitamins like vitamins A, D, E and K present in this product can accumulate and tracking blood levels may be necessary.
Will this turn urine a bright orange color?
Yes, this is normal and it is from the absorption of the B-Complex vitamins, which gives urine a very bright orange color.
What is the source of the gelatin?
The source is bovine (cows).
Do the softgels in the bottle have a funny smell?
B-Complex and trace minerals can have an unpleasant odor, which is stronger if you are smelling the vitamins together in the bottle. However, each softgel individually should not have a strong smell or taste.
Is this made here in the USA?
Yes. The product is proudly produced in an FDA registered, cGMP third party verified facility.
Is there corn in these?
No there is no corn.
Can I open the sofgtel and pour the contents in juice?
No, these softgels are meant to open in the small intestine where absorption of all nutrients occurs ideally. Do not open the capsule. It will make the product far less effective.
What is the source of the caramel? How much sugar is there in one serving? Is there dairy in the caramel?
There is a minute amount of caramel used to coat the softgel for pleasant flavoring. The caramel is sourced from non-GMO cane and it represents an insignificant amount of sugar (much less than 1 gram per serving). There is no dairy in this product. The caramel contains no dairy.